Trainee Web Developer
FAIRFLEET is a full-service partner for professional drone services, providing optimal supervision for both customers and pilots - from insurance or licensing of professional drone pilots to post-production of aerial photography. With our worldwide network you fly exclusively with professional, licensed and insured drone pilots.
For our IT Services we work together with FIRST ORDER GMBH, a technology startup for web solutions in TypeScript/Angular. FIRST ORDER uses leading standardised open-source frameworks and plugins to build very intuitive applications that can be easily understood by anyone.
Your focus will be on the development of the TypeScript/Angular based frontend but you will also learn how to program API resources in Go + MongoDB. This way you can develop your own end-to-end feature from the frontend button right to the database record.
For design you will be strictly following the Angular Material Guidelines, which are currently the best responsive design rules in the World powering over 400+ Google products and hundreds of thousands 3rd party apps and plugins that work on all devices (Mobile, Tablet, Desktop) and browsers (Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Edge).
The only working language is English. If you know other languages they could be handy in website translations or when we launch in certain countries.
What We Offer
- Working at a cutting edge startup and develop a drone and files platform.
- The opportunity to learn how to be an expert full-stack developer in a very short time.
- An innovative environment with the chance to work also directly with FAIRFLEET in the drone imaging industry.
- A military atmosphere when it comes to precision, meritocracy, adventure, and clear promotion guidelines. Yes, we also have a uniform and grades.
- An attractive salary package with excellent growth potential.
- Regular sports exercises, your body as well as you mind have to be top-fit
Please apply online. Your application will be then reviewed by FairFleet and First Order GmbH.
A convincing background:
- You are a perfectionist, everything should be pixel-perfect, bugs are unacceptable;
- You are mostly self-taught and can easily find and learn new technologies on your own;
- Have great ambitions to see your work used worldwide by millions of people;
- You have a good understanding of the web technology stack, including HTTP, HTML, CSS, TypeScript, REST Services and JSON;
- Have good knowledge of Angular 6+ and TypeScript, even better if you used the Angular Material Components;
- Having experience in Go is an advantage, but willingness to learn it would be even more appreciated;
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or equivalent experience building software are an advantage but not as important as the upper points.
- You will implement, test and deliver new features normally within a span of 2 weeks as planned in JIRA sprints.
- You learn how to use the same high coding standards as the rest of the team by attending daily courses where you learn what is expected from you.
- You commit to the general direction of the company and product by ensuring compliance to the guidelines and the regulatory requirements.